Please write an example on the page, not just throw the XML file doing
something as simple as
<consultant>
<company>Your company</company>
<address>foo street at disneyland</address>
<website>http://www.yourcompany.com</website>
</consultant>

Would go a long way, the instructions look a bit too technical for
regular users. Even if we assume this are technical people, we should
think this is being applied by the marketing intern used to facebook.

I would even suggest doing an XForm to generate this XML and spew it
on a texboard with a copy-paste this on your email.

Specially consider the speciality would be all over the place as a freeform XML.

--
Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice