Hello again Enrico,

I also use a tweaked CMakelists.txt but there are no fundamental differences. I
have always assumed that I needed to control the pkg build from CMake, I
understood pkgbuild to need files created by CMake. Now when I have read your
mail there seems indeed to be a way forward. THANKS.

There is a number of warnings for deprecated stuff during the build on MAC , I
guess it makes sense to try to go after those now?

Regarding the performance I think that would need to be treated in another
thread. I have created a LOT of various builds, also comparing with builds from
bsf4ooRexx. I have had different builds from the same build date testeds where
one build reports a tenfold speed over the other when you run rexxcps.rex.
However, using both builds to run real programs (rather complex and running for
a longer time) the „slower“ build performs 20-30% BETTER than the „faster“ one,
so on MAC rexxcps.rex is not conclusive. I suggest to open up a new thread for
that discussion later, I have observed is so many times and on at least 3
different machines that it can not be just me messing it up. I guess one needs
to compare library versions and compiler options but later, ok? Getting an
installer is more important.

Hälsningar/Regards/Grüsse,
P.O. Jonsson
oor...@jonases.se