From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Diane
Disbro
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 7:57 AM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] transit

**** This is an EXTERNAL email. Exercise caution. DO NOT open attachments or
click links from unknown senders or unexpected email. ****
________________________________
The Set Item as Missing Pieces is such a cool feature - when there isn't a
transit. We can go back to handling missing pieces the way we did with our
previous ILS. Find the last patron to circ the item and check it out to him.
Then we won't have to worry about transits.

Thank you for letting me think out loud.

Diane Disbro
Circulation Coordinator/Branch Manager
Union Branch
Scenic Regional Library
308 Hawthorne Drive
Union, MO     63084
(636) 583-3224

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 6:03 PM, Kathy Lussier