From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Andrea
Buntz Neiman
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 10:22 AM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Lost Materials Processing Fee - Option to not
void on return

Hi Josh,

There are a few true/false library settings related to voiding processing fees:

Void processing fee on lost item return
Void lost item processing fee when claims returned
Void processing fee on long-overdue item return
Void longoverdue item processing fee when claims returned

Would setting that first one to FALSE get you what you're looking for?

Andrea

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 10:25 AM, Josh Stompro