I just had this reported to me, and it does seem to be problematic. Many of our
libraries use Holdings Maintenance in XUL as the first step in adding volumes
and copies. This works out well because, even if a given library system has no
volumes or copies under a given title, the org unit tree for that system
appears in Holdings Maintenance and you can easily add volumes / copies to a
specific branch. This tree does not appear in the Web Client so adding volumes
to a branch requires several more steps as a user is forced to select the
branch org unit at several junctures.  Am I missing something? Has anyone else
noticed this?

Scott

Scott Thomas
Executive Director
PaILS / SPARK
(717) 873-9461
scott.tho...@sparkpa.org<mailto:scott.tho...@sparkpa.org>
Stay informed! Join the SPARK-User Email List: