On 03/29/2018 11:27 AM, scott.tho...@sparkpa.org wrote:
> I agree this is an impediment to implementing the Web Client in
> centralized or semi-centralized cataloging departments (of which we have
> many). I am just not conversant on the ins & outs of how to get fixes
> into a release versus a maintenance release versus a patch

Bug targeting is done by one of the members of the drivers group. It is
usually done only for bugs that have patches or where someone is working
on it and is likely to have a patch ready in time for the release. We
(mostly I) sometimes break the unwritten rules and target bugs prematurely.

As for how to get specific bugs fixed, you basically have 3 options:

1. Fix it yourself.
2. Hire someone else to fix it.
3. Wait for someone else to do 1 or 2.

HtH,