From: Open-ils-general
[mailto:open-ils-general-boun...@list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Kathy
Lussier
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2018 3:20 PM
To: open-ils-general@list.georgialibraries.org
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 3.0.2-3.0.3 Upgrade DB script takes over a week
to finish

Hi Jesse,

After I responded to your e-mail, I submitted a bug with some code to make this
change to the 3.0.2-3.0.3 upgrade script. If you look at the submitted code,
you'll see exactly how you would add the lines to that particular script. You
could copy and paste the codeĀ  the additions that were made to the script. If
you use git, you could also cherry-pick this patch to apply the changes.

Please note: this patch has not been reviewed by anyone yet, so it might not be
a bad idea for somebody to take a look at it and verify that it looks okay.

http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=working/Evergreen.git;a=blobdiff;f=Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/version-upgrade/3.0.2-3.0.3-upgrade-db.sql;h=6ca665dad31f9e34b39b04fecc9f84ea44745ce1;hp=74a7c0117003a9db2b0d69cde85337216bdab467;hb=d1918fdd3627332a06b9d7a214544d2e46302a1a;hpb=5a6636f53ad07c718c6ba207d3f9d543deec72db

If you make those changes as is, there is a section at the end that reenables
the triggers before it finishes up.

Kathy