On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 03:34:08AM -0700, swejis wrote:

> Thanks Pasi, I saw your post a couple of days ago. Perhaps you could
> post some Target-configuration to compare ?

It's pretty much the standard or "out of the box" configuration with a
couple of LD's defined.. I'm running the latest Promise firmware.

I have two disk arrays, both having a single LD (so two LD's total).

This LD having problems is RAID5 with 5 drives in use (and a hotspare).

I'm not sure if the other LD has problems too.. It's being used by
Qlogic iSCSI HBA so I'm not sure if there are problems or not.

-- Pasi