I just read the docs and its saying that I dont need iface files for
hardware iscsi.  Do I have to tell open iscsi to use the hardware
adapter "qla4xxx".

When you run iscsiadm the first time a hardware iscsi driver like
qla4xxx is
loaded, iscsiadm will create default iface configs for you. The
config
created
by iscsiadm for qlogic should be ok for most uses and users should not
have
to modify them.

Running: