I think I'm getting the picture, Redhat and Qlogic dont support open-
iscsi.  This was starting to become obvious when I had to escalate
through several engineers at Redhat because they were not aware of
features of open-iscsi and wether or not they supported it.

  I just did a fresh load of Redhat 5 update 2, san boot over qle4060c
card.  I'm using the redhat qla4xxx driver right now and I installed
iscsi-initiator-utils.i386 and its still not working. iscsiadm still
doesnt detect any interfaces "iscsiadm -m iface".

  I'm more than willing to manually create all the needed files if I
can get this to work.

The only features I need to work are.
1) discover storage via iSCSI HBA
2) login to targets via iSCSI HBA
3) logout of targets via iSCIS HBA

I dont need to modify any card settings at all.

thanks

Jason