I'm currently running the Qlogic driver for the QLE4060c, should I
be using the Redhat driver.

  Sorry to sound like a broken record, but does anyone know
specfically what I need to do to setup, configure the QLE4060c card,
using the HBA not network interface.

  I have read through the docs several times and I can't figure out
what I'm supposed to do.  Better yet has anyone ever gotten this to
work and can point me or even give me an export of what the config
should look like?

  Is this the correct place to ask such a question?

thanks everyone.

Jason Hammond