Bart,

Thanks for definitive answer and the link to a great thread. I need
one more:

I have to set the heads and cylinders on the disk partitions of the
virtualized servers. Now I assume I also have to set heads and
cylinders on the raid partions, exported by the targets. Is this
assumption correct?

Thanks,

Eric