chava45 wrote:
> Mike,
> Thank you for your fast response.
> I have tried installing the following rpm
> kernel-xen-2.6.18-128.el5.i686.rpm . But it did not help.
> Do we need to do any additional things after installing that rpm?
> i did
> rpm -Uvh kernel-xen-2.6.18-128.el5.i686.rpm
> on Cent 5.2
> But it could not help.

After you do rpm -Uvh you need to reboot into the new kernel. Did you do
that? What are the error messages you get now (oh yeah the iferror -38
can be ignored it just means userspace tried to set a feature that did
not exist in the kernel and the feature is not critical). Could you send
everything too? Send the log info from where you see something about
iscsi tcp being registered to the errors you sent before.