chava45 wrote:
> Mike,
> iscsi: registered transport iscsi_tcp is not showing up in /var/log/
> messages and here is the output of tail -f /var/log/messages when the
> service iscsid start is executed
> /var/log/messages/ output

Is this in response to my question to try and make sure that we are
starting up cleanly?

So before you do "service iscsi start", do a ps -u root | grep iscsid to
make sure it is not running. If it is running do a serivce iscsi stop.

Then do a ls /sys/class/iscsi_session to make sure everything is cleaned
up. If it is not, stop here and give me the output of the ls command and
do a ls /sys/class/iscsi_connection.

Next, if there are not sessions running start iscsid by hand.

# iscsid

Then run iscsiadm to check out what targets are setup

# iscsiadm -m node

(you should see iqn.2006-01.com.openfiler:tsn.61b3375e9b1d)

Then log in by hand:

# iscsiadm -m node -T iqn.2006-01.com.openfiler:tsn.61b3375e9b1d -l

Then send me the logs.