Going to try to replay to this again...

I am stopped now with a message "12 - iSCSI driver not found"  I
performed the yum install of the iscsi-initiator-utils and service
iscsi starts clean with the only message of "No records found!"

Here is what I have on boot now:

[r...@iscsi ~]# service iscsi status
iscsid (pid 1387 1386) is running...
[r...@iscsi ~]# iscsiadm -m discovery -t st -p 192.168.100.4
192.168.100.4:3260,1 iqn.1986-03.com.hp:storage.msa2012i.0824d5872b.a
192.168.100.5:3260,2 iqn.1986-03.com.hp:storage.msa2012i.0824d5872b.a
[r...@iscsi ~]# iscsiadm -m node -l
Logging in to [iface: default, target: iqn.
1986-03.com.hp:storage.msa2012i.0824d5872b.a, portal:
192.168.100.4,3260]
Logging in to [iface: default, target: iqn.
1986-03.com.hp:storage.msa2012i.0824d5872b.a, portal:
192.168.100.5,3260]
iscsiadm: Could not login to [iface: default, target: iqn.
1986-03.com.hp:storage.msa2012i.0824d5872b.a, portal:
192.168.100.4,3260]:
iscsiadm: initiator reported error (12 - iSCSI driver not found.
Please make sure it is loaded, and retry the operation)
iscsiadm: Could not login to [iface: default, target: iqn.
1986-03.com.hp:storage.msa2012i.0824d5872b.a, portal:
192.168.100.5,3260]:
iscsiadm: initiator reported error (12 - iSCSI driver not found.
Please make sure it is loaded, and retry the operation)
[r...@iscsi ~]# iscsiadm -m session
iscsiadm: No active sessions.

Listing what is loaded....

lsmod | grep iscsi
libiscsi               43148  0
scsi_transport_iscsi    35212  2 libiscsi
scsi_mod              141589  9
libiscsi,scsi_transport_iscsi,scsi_dh,libata,sg,mptspi,mptscsih,scsi_transport_spi,

I am still wondering about iscsi_tcp which won't load and if that is
the driver that is missing.

Thanks in Advance for your help.

Clint