I have it working now.  I am guessing that when I did the Tarball install
for open-iscsi, it polluted the CentOS kernel drivers.  Since this was a
fresh build, I just did a new install of CentOS 5.3, followed your
instructions and everything just worked.  Life is good and I learned alot
along the way about iSCSI, openfiler, etc.

Thanks for your help on this.  Much appreciated.

Clint