On 07/28/2009 04:08 AM, Joris wrote:
> error from /var/log/messages is at the bottom
>
> On 27 jul, 23:29, Mike Christie<micha...@cs.wisc.edu>  wrote:
>> On 07/24/2009 01:05 PM, Joris wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Mike,
>>> In the meantime i've kind of got it to work but i feel like acting
>>> blind.
>>> I've not followed any of the steps i've found in the documentation
>>> across the web.
>>> Instead i've used
>>> 1. iscsistart ....
>> How did you run iscsistart?

>>> node.session.auth.authmethod = CHAP
>>> node.session.auth.username = myusername
>>> node.session.auth.password = ********
>>> node.session.auth.username_in = myusername
>>> node.session.auth.password_in = ********

Did you want to use 2 way chap?

When you ran iscsistart did you do

iscsistart -T my_target -a some portal -I some_name -g some_num -u
username -w password -U username2 -W password2

or did you just do

iscsistart -T my_target -a some portal -I some_name -g some_num -u
username -w password

And if you did want to do 2 way chap, did you have the username and and
username_in different values? What about the password and password_in?