Rakesh Ranjan wrote:
>> Mike Christie wrote:

>>> You guys meaning, do you need iser and does Rakesh need cxgb3i?
>> Hi Mike,
>>
>> Yes we do want to support cxgb3i on RHEL4/SLES9. I am sending the
>> modified patch against current james tree's libiscsi part. This patch
>> can replace existing 2.6.14-23_compat.patch.
>
> Hi Mike,
>
> Here is updated patch that fixes some MACROS to fix compilation issue on
> RHEL5.0 and SLES10.2

Was the patch in this mail the final version?

What was this for:

+#if !(defined RHELC1) && !(defined SLEC1)
         struct delayed_work recovery_work;
+#else
+       struct work_struct recovery_work;
+#endif

And what was the reason for the ifdefs related to this for:

+#if !(defined RHELC1) && !(defined SLEC1) \
+       && (LINUX_VERSION_CODE >= KERNEL_VERSION(2,6,19))
         task->have_checked_conn = false;
         task->last_timeout = jiffies;
         task->last_xfer = jiffies;
+#endif