Sure.  Its the OVM 2.2 environment that I talked with you about a couple of
days ago.  Here is the info:

[r...@oim6102506 ~]# uname -r
2.6.18-128.2.1.4.9.el5xen
[r...@oim6102506 ~]# rpm -qa | grep iscsi
iscsi-initiator-utils-6.2.0.871-0.7.el5

I have a tcpdump that I had sent to Don WIlliams.  I'll pull that up shortly.

Joseph R. Hoot
Lead System Programmer/Analyst
(w) 716-878-4832
(c) 716-759-HOOT