One thing that I would like to see happen prior to 0.9.7 is a change to
the build artifacts so that we don't have '-project' or '-all' tacked
onto the releases everywhere.

Also, we might want to think about other bundlings, such as creating a
single jar with all dependencies, or a download that includes docs. What
do you guys think?

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.

by email and then delete it.

entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally
privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received
this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete
it.