Am Freitag, 10. Januar 2020 12:45:48 UTC schrieb Nil:

> Hi Alex,
>
> On 1/10/20 12:59 PM, Alexander Gabriel wrote:
> > I boiled the test code down a bit to make it easier to parse. You can
> > find it here
> > <
> https://gist.github.com/alexander-gabriel/8e4593e76120752cbccb9a5c73cec691>.
>

> 1. I've never used the Python binding, but I would think/hope that you
>     don't need to invoke scheme to configure it. Can someone comment on
>     that?
>
> 2. You don't need `GetLink` in the query, and the variable declaration
>     can be given as optional argument (I don't know the syntax in
>     Python).

It doesn't look like I can add the variables using an optional argument:
/* "../../../../opencog/cython/opencog/backwardchainer.pyx":12
 *
 *
 * cdef class BackwardChainer:             # <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
 *     cdef cBackwardChainer * chainer
 *     cdef AtomSpace _as
 */
struct __pyx_obj_7opencog_3ure_BackwardChainer {
  PyObject_HEAD
  opencog::BackwardChainer *chainer;
  struct __pyx_obj_7opencog_9atomspace_AtomSpace *_as;
  struct __pyx_obj_7opencog_9atomspace_AtomSpace *_trace_as;
  struct __pyx_obj_7opencog_9atomspace_AtomSpace *_control_as;
};

I have no idea what the trace_as and control_as are used for.