Vincenzo

The workplan in Australia has been delayed due to hefty negotiations and the
extension of a trial to involve 3 hospitals and 100 general practices. The
contract still involves Java based work and is still to be published as open
source material - hopefully under openEHR. This large contract should be
signed this week. I am not sure of the time line to release of the code,
exactly what code will be released - we should know when the contract is
finally signed.

So...hold your breath!

Cheers, Sam

please send a message to d.lloyd at openehr.org