Hi,

The examples I provided were those that I could think of.

The real question to be asked is:
Why would we want to record the 'language' of a text fragment?
The only correct answer will be:
Because of computational reasons.

In the light of this there is no real use case for this attribute in
question other than to indicate in what language the author is
documenting its provision of healthcare.
Coding systems will have to be used to indicate in an 'absolute' sense
the meaning of things in a computational and language independent way.

If and when this assumption is true then the level of Composition
(somewhere high) will be appropriate to record this optional attribute.

Gerard

--  <private> --
Gerard Freriks, arts
Huigsloterdijk 378