5 dec 2010 kl. 18.04 skrev Thomas Beale:

On 05/12/2010 16:49, Tim Cook wrote:

I personally think it makes it simpler for everyone to think of templates as
only being used for 1. slot-filling 2. removal of unneeded optional data points
and 3. tightening of some leaf value constraints, nearly always coded terms. If
it turns out that data node additions make sense, we will deal with it when a
true need is clear.

Returning to the original topic of what should go into a template, I would say
that this statement supports that template should not
contain GUI-directives, but that such information should go into a special
visualization layer?

regards

Olof

- thomas