2013/8/30 Thomas Beale <thomas.beale at oceaninformatics.com>

> You are probably right. I think for the moment I would like to get ADL/AOM
> 1.5 completed (more or less) with the current assumptions, at least until
> we can obtain some more evidence (particularly from vendor companies with
> actual production implementations) and modellers whose archetypes are
> deployed for real, that would show that we need to change the current
> status quo. Call me conservative, but I don't like changing things without
> real world justification!

Well, LinkEHR is a real implementation in use by several organizations, and
we think these identifiers are needed both technically and
methodologically, so we will continue our way of doing thing :-)

--
David Moner Cano
Grupo de Inform?tica Biom?dica - IBIME

Universidad Polit?cnica de Valencia (UPV)
Camino de Vera, s/n, Edificio G-8, Acceso B, 3? planta
Valencia ? 46022 (Espa?a)