Templates have no information about user interfaces, are mainly full
document data structures + semantic definitions + constraints + terminology
(local and bindings).

User interface information includes layout, form composition, position,
size, style, etc. Clearly this is not included in current openEHR templates.

BTW all those elements are part of the UITemplate model that I mentioned
before. Will try to have an english translation to share next week.

--
Ing. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez
pablo.pa...@cabolabs.com