Dear Silje,

I agree with you, but also with most of the other comments. The thing is
that there is a difference between the desired (optimal) solution ans
something the user is able to work with, without spending way too much..
:-).

So in fact I choose for your No 1, but I think the desired model would be
to store these (changing) threshold inside the EHR. This is because I think
these threshold will provide the semantics behind the numbers. In fact I
think it is similar to the "sitting" or "standing" in the famous BP
measurement, only in this case it is more like: I as a doctor consider this
value too high or too low.

Which is, again in my opinion, quite different from clinical decision
support.
--

Regards, Jan-Marc
Mobile: +31 6 53785650