Uhhh, no in this case I do not agree... :-)

I think we have measurements over time:
2 Oktober 2015 with values 60 and 115. And also the conclusion of the
doctor that 60 was too low.
1 september 2016 with values  60 and 115. And also the conclusion of the
doctor that everything is just fine
Etc...

So in fact the thresholds have changed here. But the similar usecase is our
storage of thresholds in the Graph. If I change these thresholds I would
like to be able to query on the changed thresholds.

I believe your suggestion is different from this as your evaluation query
will be: give me all data within the ranges xx.
--

Regards, Jan-Marc
Mobile: +31 6 53785650