I agree with Karsten.

Diagnosis (in my terms) is a statement as the result of an Evaluation process
about the Patient System.
Measurement is the result of an Observation process about the Patient System
using materials of the Patient System as source.
Evaluation is the result of an Evaluation process that indicates that the
result is ‘normal’, ‘elevated’, ‘low’, ‘abnormal’, ‘risk of’, etc.

Gerard   Freriks
+31 620347088
  gf...@luna.nl

Kattensingel  20