Le 02/04/2018 à 12:54, A Verhees a écrit :

> > The "good all" SOAP is dead ; nowadays, the encounter stream is switching to
> (AP)SO(A'P'):
> > people now come with an existing set of Assessments and Procedures,
> > not "just" with "Subjective" issues.
>
> Wasn't that always the case?

We are currently switching from "mainly acute" to "mainly chronic" care.
Reason why I claim that the "encounter information stream" must switch
from SOAP to (AP)SA(A'P')

In my understanding, the concept of episodes of care came long after
Weed coined the SOAP approach; but I may be wrong.

However, the main concept here is to consider an encounter as part of a
global process and no longer as an isolated event. This is,
unfortunately, still a disruptive concept ;-)

Philippe