But folder does not contain COMPOSITIONS,  it contains object refs
https://www.openehr.org/releases/RM/latest/docs/common/common.html#_folder_class

You need some aql semantics to resolve those refs to whatever they're
pointing at, which does not exist as far as I know (q: what if object refs
are pointing at different types ? :) )

Contains is only applicable to parent/child/../descendant relationship of
object.property paths