Thanks Thomas,

What are your thoughts on the AQL example I foolishly guessed at :( and
that Seref quite correctly rejected!!

How would/should we do...

Select all compositions referenced by Folder x.

How else might we meet Dileep's use-case with AQL?

Dr Ian McNicoll
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994
skype: ianmcnicoll