Hi,

There is ample reason to reconsider the use and need for folders.

There is a need for holding/collecting structures.
The RM has several places where data can be collected:
- Folder
- Composition
- Section
- Entry
- Cluster

For what purposes?
What contributes to the meaning, the semantics?
What is for aiding the author / reader managing the data?

Gerard   Freriks
+31 620347088
  gf...@luna.nl

Kattensingel  20