Picking this up again half a year later…

I’ve archived the following spaces, since there seemed to be a consensus that
they weren’t used. This is easily reversible:

  *   Healthcare
  *   Demonstration Space
  *   Education
  *   Ontologies
  *   Website

Thomas, have you had a chance to look at and/or move the stuff in the following
spaces?

  *   CIMI
  *   Terminology

For the rest of you, does anyone care if the following spaces are archived?

  *   Projects (https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/projects)
  *   Zz openEHR Community (https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/oecom)

Regarding the CQ space: Nobody has asked a question in two years in any of the
spaces. Do we need to keep the Questions functionality at all?

Kind regards, Silje