From: openEHR-technical <openehr-technical-boun...@lists.openehr.org> On Behalf
Of Thomas Beale
Sent: Wednesday, August 7, 2019 11:19 AM
To: openehr-technical@lists.openehr.org
Subject: Re: Christmas cleaning of the openEHR wiki...

My personal view is that it is better to have slightly more spaces each with
clear scope, even if some have not much content, rather than trying to push all
content into a few spaces with larger amounts of content. To me it seems
obvious what kinds of things I might find in 'ontology' and 'education',
whereas if I know there are some articles on these areas, but they are buried
in e..g the 'specifications' space, it's going to be a matter of trying to
search for them with various keys.

I fixed the Resources space a little bit, but it seems to me there is a fair
bit of content like FAQs that people may well access.

these are just my views, and others may have better ideas...!

- thomas