On Mon, 28 Sep 2026 11:38:16 GMT, Lukasz Kostyra <[email protected]> wrote:

>> I was going to say that even on an iGPU, if you draw only 1 quad it should 
>> easily pass the 1000 fps mark.
>> 
>> I don't know about Windows' build-in limitations or the driver's. Except for 
>> testing, I don't see a need for such high numbers, and testing can always 
>> create heavier workloads to avoid the cap.
>
> I get the same results on my dGPU system. Not quite sure what would cause it, 
> but I also don't see it as a big problem, rather it's more of a curiosity 
> thing for myself I might look at later. That cap is not that important anyway 
> IMO, to be viable benchmarks should exhaust the system rather than run just 1 
> quad. Regardless, interesting find!

My thoughts exactly.

-------------

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1387#discussion_r4121843414

Reply via email to