On Wed, 23 Sep 2026 11:27:39 GMT, Nir Lisker <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Update for the 3D lighting test tool as described in the JBS issue. >> >> - [x] I confirm that I make this contribution in accordance with the >> [OpenJDK Interim AI Policy](https://openjdk.org/legal/ai). > > Nir Lisker has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge > or a rebase. The pull request now contains 42 commits: > > - Document external resource > - Used same-sized icons > - Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into > 8327179_Update_the_3D_lighting_application > - Revert "Initial test" > > This reverts commit d435585765c76010b594014b758dadc610db6fda. > - Initial test > - Merge branch '8327179_Update_the_3D_lighting_application' into > 8392736_Cache_lights_instead_of_reuploading_to_the_GPU_on_every_call > - Relative path warning > - Docs clarifications > - EOF line > - Added a guide > - ... and 32 more: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/compare/67f70684...08d1335a Why would you want to set it dynamically here? Like I said, all the tests I've done didn't need such a large frustum. ------------- PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1387#issuecomment-5801476821
