On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 3:23 PM, Øyvind Harboe <oyvind.har...@zylin.com> wrote:
> First of all, I'd like everybody to stand up and give a big hand to Spencer
> who's through his efforts has saved OpenOCD from a slow torturous demise!
> Who knows what percentage of fixes to OpenOCD that ever make
> it into the repository. 10%? 5%? 50%? With Gerrit we've raised it
> from 0% to n%.
>
> Again! I'd like everybody to give a big round of applause to Spencer who's
> spent
> the time fixing the OpenOCD process by reading up on and setting up the
> Gerrit+Jenkins server!!!!

I agree, this is great work.

I am not a programmer myself and  I can only contribute by
testing or provide some suggestions based on my experiences
with testing of other projects (libusb, libusb-win32, libftdi, etc).
So I am kind of an "outsider" of this git/gerrit stuff (I admit I
know very little of git, even less about gerrit), but from what
I see so far, I think this is a good move.

--
Xiaofan