On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 7:59 PM, Xiaofan Chen <xiaof...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 3:33 PM, Øyvind Harboe <oyvind.har...@zylin.com>
> wrote:
>> Still you can get a Gerrit account to read over patches and
>> give comments!  All you need is a web browser, you can do it on the
>> train using your cell phone if you're a commuter :-)
>>
>> If you give a patch your approval, then that input will be very much
>> appreciated and result in real improvements to code and patches
>> being committed more rapidly.
>>

> Done.  Just post my first comment.

I feel the following category is too coarse.

"+1 Looks good to me, but someone else must approve
0 No score
-1 I would prefer that you didn't submit this"

I would like to have something like,
" Looks pretty good, but some enhancements are needed".

"-1" is too harsh in the case of the J-Link libusb-1.0 patch.
"0" rather says nothing. And I do not want to give "1"
in this case since I think some changes are necessary.

--
Xiaofan