as long as you can convert the mesh into ogre3d format ( .mesh), it should
work.
The system already compute shadows in reealtime.

What I would love to see is sharing some of our creations :
Making human models is really an hard process and it will greatly improved
modrex adoption if we share some basic shape. That could eventually to start
an economy too

Sacha
K-grid.com