Hi Ruud,
Here are some of the features currently set in stone for development..
DeepThink seems to be setting the foundation for groups.. making sure it
functions correctly ... If any developers would like to add on to this, that
would be great.

Groups Group Chat Group Permissions Group Titles Group Ownership Group
Payments (optional I'm sure)