Hi Stefan,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] via RT wrote:
               Hi,

I just tried to compile OpenSSL-0.9.8h with mingw-w64 (see
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64/) and needed a couple
of changes to the source code (see attached patch).

Some notes:
- I added a "mingw64" line to Configure and (think I) told it to use
.exe
  extension for compiling. Nothing surprising here, I think. Note that
  you currently need to "Configure mingw64 no-asm no-hw".
[SNIP]

Please, could you propose a patch to the OpenSSL head.
In the head -lwsock32 is replaced by -lws2_32.
I think that you has to compile with -DWIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN in Configure before to do some undefs in openssl headers. Also see other win64 targets.

Roumen