Hi Heidi,

Thanks for the email.

I don't wanna be rude but we left the last ML thread [0] with many
questions without an answer. It would be good to keep the discussion in one
thread only to make it easier for people to read about it in the future.

I don't think we have much of a choice, so, the logo proposed is fine to me
+1. But again - being honest - I don't find the style proposed for the
logos (all logos) good. For example, here's how I would like it to look
like in a minimalist style [1]. This very thick outlining on the proposed
logos reminds me of those paintings on the windows of a church [2]

Anyway, my only question would be about the license. How these images will
be licensed ? Will people be allowed to create derivative works from it ?
If you could, please, add the license to the project-mascots page [3] so
people know what they can and can not do with it without getting into some
legal trouble.

[0]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-February/111401.html

[1]