Hello,

I heard the one platform vision in OpenStack now and then: One platform for
virtual machines, containers and bare metal.

I also learned that there are some groups working on making Kubernets being
able to manage virtual machines. Except running containers in virtual machine,
there is also the need for running containers in bare metal.

There are several projects connecting OpenStack to container world: Zun,
Magnum, Kuryr, Fuxi... Projects to deal with bare metal like Ironic, Morgan, ...

Can all these efforts lead us to one platform vision? We have to think over the
question.

What's the one platform will be in your own words? What's your proposal and
your focus to help one platform vision being achieved?

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang (joehuang)