On Thu, Jun 15, 2017, 10:45 AM Tim Bell <tim.b...@cern.ch> wrote:

> OpenStack Nucleus and OpenStack Electrons?
>
> Tim

I think moving away from "big tent" is fine though the terminology did work
for some people.

I am responding under Tim's note because I think it gets at what we really
want to communicate and takes me to what we have presented in OUI.  We have
Core OpenStack Projects and then a whole community of additional projects
that support cloud functionality.

So, without it being named, or cutesy, though I liked "Friends of
Openstack", can we go with "OpenStack Core Projects" and "Peripheral
OpenStack Projects"?

Hope that idea helps.

Jay