Probably, even "experimental feature" should at least pretend to be
working, anyway, or it shouldn't be publically announced. But I think
it's important to describe limitation of this features (or mark some
of them as "untested") and I think list of known issues with links to
most important bugs is a good approach. And tags will just make things
simpler.

Best regards,
Nick Markov