> Mike, i've just want to say, if feature isn't ready for production use
and we have no other choice, we should provide detailed limitations and
examples of proper use.
Fully agree, such features should become experimental. We should have this
information in release notes.

Basically, Patching of OpenStack becomes as such, unfortunately. We still
have bugs, and there is no guarantee that we won't find more.

So, let's add "experimental" tag to issues around Zabbix & Patching of
OpenStack.

On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 6:19 PM, Anastasia Urlapova <aurlap...@mirantis.com>
wrote:

> Mike, i've just want to say, if feature isn't ready for production use and
> we have no other choice, we should provide detailed limitations and
> examples of proper use.
>
> On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 5:58 PM, Tomasz Napierala <tnapier...@mirantis.com
> > wrote:
>

>> On 11 Sep 2014, at 09:19, Mike Scherbakov <mscherba...@mirantis.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi all,
>> > what about using "experimental" tag for experimental features?
>> >
>> > After we implemented feature groups [1], we can divide our features and
>> for complex features, or those which don't get enough QA resources in the
>> dev cycle, we can declare as experimental. It would mean that those are not
>> production ready features.
>> > Giving them live still in experimental mode allows early adopters to
>> give a try and bring a feedback to the development team.
>> >
>> > I think we should not count bugs for HCF criteria if they affect only
>> experimental feature(s). At the moment, we have Zabbix as experimental
>> feature, and Patching of OpenStack [2] is under consideration: if today QA
>> doesn't approve it to be as ready for production use, we have no other
>> choice. All deadlines passed, and we need to get 5.1 finally out.
>> >
>> > Any objections / other ideas?
>>
>> +1
>>
>> --
>> Tomasz 'Zen' Napierala