On 10/06/2014 01:14 PM, Patricia Ellis wrote:

My name is Patricia Ellis, I am a fourth year software development student at Cork Institute of Technology. I am looking for ideas for my final year project. I have six weeks to get my proposal together and then 13 weeks to implement it. I am hoping you might have a suitable project on your wish list, one which is of the ”low hanging fruit” variety as my time frame is tight.

Patricia,

I am Keystone core developer. I have several ideas. It really depends on your skills and interests.

Are you a security person?

If not,  are you a web development type person?