On 10/06/2014 03:25 PM, Patricia Ellis wrote:
Hi Adam,

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I'm more of a web development type than security. I have some maths background so perhaps something with data analysis.

To date I have done mostly Java, some JavaScript, Html, and MySQL. I am interested in learning Python. I co-developed a web app to check and commit time-sheets to a database during my work experience this summer; I did the database and the checking of the sheets. I, have also, created an Android app to monitor the fuel consumption in multiple vehicles, using the Android SQLite Database for storage.

I am looking to get someone to work on a Javascript based web client to replace Horizon. There has been some work along these lines already.

Beyond that, most of the projects I have are Python based Keystone features. You can see the kinds of things I am considering here:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/keystone-specs+owner:%22ayoung+%253Cayoung%2540redhat.com%253E%22,n,z