Recent recurrence of the "Why ios everything on its own port" question triggered my desire to take this pattern and put it to rest.

My suggestion, from a while ago, was to have a naming scheme that deconflicts putting all of the services onto a single server, on port 443.

I've removed a lot of the cruft, but not added in entries for all the new *aaS services.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/URLs

Please add in anything that should be part of OpenStack. Let's make this a reality, and remove the specific ports.

If you are worried about debugging, look into rpdb. It is a valuable tool for debugging a mod_wsgi based application.